The Synod is a voluntary association of churches, the management of which belongs to all members of this association, headed by the Chairman.
Currently, the Synod includes churches from countries such as Russia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Japan and Indonesia.
Chairman: bishop-electus, fr. Alexius (Suvoroff), ThD (Philippines, IELC)
Vice-Chairman: bishop-electus, pastor Sergej Vol’f, ThD (Russia, ELC of Prussia)
- bishop Anatolii Malahov with his communities (Russia, ELC of Chernozem)
- pastor Dmitriy Martyshenko (Russia)
- bishop Evgenij Majdanyuk, ThD (Sri Lanka, IELC)
- bishop-electus Sergej Vol’f, ThD (Russia, ELC of Prussia)
- deacon Dmitrij Andriyanov (Cambodia, ELC AC)
- pastor-electus Jacob Palma (Philippines, ELC AC)
- deacon-electus John Paul Rosenas (Philippines, ELC AC)
- pastor Vins Balabis (Philippines, IELC)
- pastor Artem Smirnov (Indonesia, IELC)
- bishop Oleg Binyukov, ThD (Russia, IELC)